Thursday, March 10, 2011

My March Scripture

I haven't forgotten the scripture challenge....promise!  But, since things have been busy around here I haven't had time to post my latest verse.  So, here is my verse for March....Proverbs 3:21. 

Originally it started out that Beth Moore brought a challenge to bloggers and fellow bible study Siestas to memorize 2 scriptures a month. One on the first and one on the 15th. I was READY to start...I think it is an AWESOME idea. 

Then life happened.

So, I decided to do one a month.  For now.  Maybe when things slow down in the summer I can focus more of my time to trying 2 verses a month.  I feel like a failure because how hard can 2 verses be?  But, I have to be honest and say that I was stressing out over this challenge and thought trying just one a month might be better for me right now.

As me and my BFFs say....its just the season.



No comments: