1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Well, I think maybe that's my problem. I like to snack. But, lately I have been trying to be good so my snack of choice right now while I blog is grapes...easy to eat and type. I am stuffing my face with grapes because there is already so much stinkin' Halloween candy at my house. Poof, be gone...maybe my skinny husband will eat it or take it to work.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Well, it is a non-spiritual answer, although my Bible is one of my favorite things ever, but ...I'd have to say my cell phone. Lucky for me I can pull up the bible on my phone. :) Maybe I should say my toothbrush...nah, my cell phone.
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I love the beach. It is one of my favorite places to go.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning the tubs, shower or shower door...which is why I don't do it. That is Troy's job. So, I guess the job that I do that I hate the most is cleaning the mopping, cleaning the bathroom and toilets.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I don't know. I hope someone or something good.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I love being home with my family...snuggling together, eating popcorn and watching a movie.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
That's a hard one, I have so many. I guess the movies that I could watch over and over is: Steel Magnolias, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Ghost, 50 First Dates and the list goes on and on.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Oh, I love to sleep without my make-up. There are nights when I forget and I don't sleep very well. I think now I am better at washing my face because I need to pamper my older skin. ha!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn?
Well, as a matter of fact, yes. I've said it before a hundred times but I love to sing and I want to learn to play the guitar. My father in law gave me one and I just stare at it. Sometimes I pick around on it. I can play some really easy stuff but but I want to sit down and just be able to jam! :)
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I have no idea.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
12. What is something you love to smell?
COFFEE and my Nana's roast.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I hope nothing. I don't know, leave me a comment and tell it to me gently.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Shop, shop and shop...then I slap myself.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher?
Oh.my.goodness. I am a LOUD laughter. I'm sure I annoy people with that. Maybe I should have written that on answer 13.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target, Ann Taylor Loft, anywhere in the mall, Marshall's, Kirklands.....Oh my, the list is endless.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Time...what's that? I guess I would spend more time exercising and taking care of myself.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
I guess I would say the big spender of the family but I do love a good sale.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
20. Would you want to be famous?
sure, why not... :)
REMEMBER MY CONTEST! IT ENDS TONIGHT! SCROLL DOWN AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO WIN! :)