I don't know why in the world I decided to post random things about my life...I know its crazy. The only thing I keep thinking about is just getting some of my random information down so that one day when I am gone someone will remember something about me. Like, maybe I can twist my arm almost completely around. I mean that is pretty important. So, grab a cup of coffee and a snack and have fun reading 25 more fun and probably pretty boring things about me.
26. Today I had my first mammogram. Just a little FYI and TMI.
27. I LOVE candles. I burn them all the time. My new favorites are Sla*tkin & Co. from Bath and Bod*y...you have to try them! They smell heavenly!
28. I have a pain the hiney dog named Tucker. We really do love him.
29. I absolutely love getting a pedicure and manicure. Its such a treat.
30. I am scared of a toe fungus, though.
31. One of my pet peeves is when my sweet hubby bites his nails. It drives me nuts!
32. My daughter is a girly-girl and I love it!
33. My son loves sports and I love being a football, basketball and baseball mom.
34. I am a big procrastinator. I hate that. Maybe one of the many reasons I am a bad blogger.
35. My sweet Nana calls me Hezzy, Hez or Hezekiah. She nicknamed me that when I was little and it has stuck. I love it.
36. I broke my arm when I was 8. I fell out of a tree...
37. My Poppi drove me to the hospital in a VW bug. I miss my Poppi. bad.
38. I've always wanted to be a singer.
39. I sing in the shower. Loud.
40. I have a horrible memory.
41. Doing this list makes me realize my life is really boring.
42. My mom and dad are super cool and I love them so much.
43. My Nana is awesome and I love her so much.
44. My first car was a Hyundai Sonata. It was loaded. It was a lemon. We should had listened to Dad. Shhh....don't tell him.
45. My next car was a Pontiac Sunbird. I wish I had a picture of it....fun times. It was my college car.
46. My first year of college I went to LCU in Lubbock. It was too far. :)
47. Then was on to Texa*s State, way back then it was SWT. Go Bobcats.
48. My sister and I used to have Bubble Shows in the tub. I love my sister.
49. My brother used to sleep with me...he was a little scared of the dark. LOL I love my brother.
50. We used to have a cat named Louie that would suck on our toes while we slept. Gross.
If you are still with me and you haven't died of boredom....there will be more. I don't know how many more but hopefully I can think of at least 25-50 more. I know, you can't wait. Hello, is anyone out there. :)