Thursday, October 01, 2009

Just a little about me...

1. I am the oldest child.

2. I have one sister and one brother. I am the head-sister. :)

3. I am an aunt...they call me YaYa.

4. I love my nickname...it makes me happy.

5. I am the oldest cousin on my mom's side. I am the head-cousin. :)

6. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We will celebrate 15 years in November. Did someone say Cruise???

7. I am a mommy to two precious kids, Reid and Macy. They are the loves of my life.

8. I love to run.

9. I have ran 4 half-marathons and a handful of little races.

10. I love to go to the beach. Its my peaceful place. I could lay on the shore for hours.

11. I wish I loved to read. I have so many books and I have only read half of them. (very embarrassing)

12. I collect Fiesta dishes. It makes me happy.

13. I teach 3 year olds at a Mother's Day Out...'nuff said.

14. I love to have a clean house although it is a day to day struggle with kids.

15. I fold my clothes the second they come out of the dryer. I hate them to be wrinkled. If they sit for a while in the dryer before I get to them I have to fluff them. I have been known to fluff. A lot.

16. I load my dishwasher a certian way. It has to be that way. It all has a place. :)

17. I try to eat Heart Healthy.

18. Somedays I have to have a candy bar.

19. I didn't always love coffee. I do now!!

20. I didn't start drinking coffee until I was 30. It's way better when you drink it with your friends.

21. I wish I knew how to sew.

22. I like to watch TV at night when the kids are asleep. I love my DVR!!

23. My hubby leaves me love notes...He's sweet like that.

24. I really love it when it rains.

25. My second toe is taller than all my other toes....it means I am the head of the household. :)


.....25 more to come

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I knew EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE. Yea...I win. Your second toe is also long because you have PRICE genes in you. It's hereditary. Trick toes! You forgot to mention that you have an unbelievably sweet spirit. LOVE YOU

Holly said...

Put the coffee, the DVR and a candy bar together = perfect!! :)

Then we'll go for a run. Maybe.

Kim said...

25 of the many things I love about you! :) can't wait to read more...

Lacie said...

Di you notice that I now follow you! What are friends for~

I love your list! I would like to think I had a SMALL influence on the love of coffee...AGAIN-What are friends for~

Love ya!
Lacie