1. I am the oldest child.
2. I have one sister and one brother. I am the head-sister. :)
3. I am an aunt...they call me YaYa.
4. I love my nickname...it makes me happy.
5. I am the oldest cousin on my mom's side. I am the head-cousin. :)
6. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We will celebrate 15 years in November. Did someone say Cruise???
7. I am a mommy to two precious kids, Reid and Macy. They are the loves of my life.
8. I love to run.
9. I have ran 4 half-marathons and a handful of little races.
10. I love to go to the beach. Its my peaceful place. I could lay on the shore for hours.
11. I wish I loved to read. I have so many books and I have only read half of them. (very embarrassing)
12. I collect Fiesta dishes. It makes me happy.
13. I teach 3 year olds at a Mother's Day Out...'nuff said.
14. I love to have a clean house although it is a day to day struggle with kids.
15. I fold my clothes the second they come out of the dryer. I hate them to be wrinkled. If they sit for a while in the dryer before I get to them I have to fluff them. I have been known to fluff. A lot.
16. I load my dishwasher a certian way. It has to be that way. It all has a place. :)
17. I try to eat Heart Healthy.
18. Somedays I have to have a candy bar.
19. I didn't always love coffee. I do now!!
20. I didn't start drinking coffee until I was 30. It's way better when you drink it with your friends.
21. I wish I knew how to sew.
22. I like to watch TV at night when the kids are asleep. I love my DVR!!
23. My hubby leaves me love notes...He's sweet like that.
24. I really love it when it rains.
25. My second toe is taller than all my other toes....it means I am the head of the household. :)
.....25 more to come