Sunday, January 30, 2011

A little bit of this and that....again.

This post is way over due!  It seems like I do most of my posting on the weekends.  I guess because my weeks are so super crazy!  We had a wonderful family night at the Shaw's a few weeks ago. Out of that night I only took two pictures...what in the world!  Well, I had one more but it was of Robyn at the trash can and she would have killed me for putting that out on the world wide web! ha! 

I love the pictures of Annelise and Macy with their crazy faces!  These girls are too funny.  I really wanted to get them to do a cute picture but this is what I ended up with.  Aren't they precious.  We had a wonderful time laughing, singing, praying, eating and playing games. 

This is something we love to do and will hopefully keep it going.



*****************************



This week has been full of games, girl scouts, dance, birthday parties, play dates and who knows what else.   Our girl scout troop had a fun field trip to one of our local Italian restaurant to make their own pizzas.  They are trying to earn their cooking try-it badge.  They had so much fun...especially when the chef gave them their own pizza dough.  After a few flips up in the air and most of them falling on the floor (some dough was put on top of some heads..won't say whose daughter that was) all of their pizza dough looked...um, well...gross.  I think they all had fun and learned a lot about cooking and they even got a tour of the kitchen.  They all loved that!!






This weekend has been a weekend of nothings.  Which I love.  I guess because, usually our weekends are full.  I know our weekends are fixing to pick up with baseball right around the corner.  We have already started baseball practice and basketball isn't even over yet.  We love getting to cheer for our boy. 

Macy has been on a Nintendo marathon.  She said it makes her smart.  Um, ok.  Whatever makes you feel better.



Please continue to keep my sweet Nana in your prayers....she is half way through with radiation!  PRAISE!  We are so thankful for her and are so glad she is almost done with that part of the treatment.  In a couple of weeks she will go back in for surgery to put her pacemaker back where they moved it from...not sure what side, but you get the gist.  So, please pray for a successful surgery.  We appreciate your prayers for her and for her healing. 

Also, keep one of my BFF's Holly in your prayers.  Her Daddy went in for surgery to remove some cancer.  He is still in the hospital but doing well.  They said they think they got it all!  PRAISE!  He should come home soon...I know that she would appreciate your prayers.  He is such a wonderful man and we are praying for complete healing!!!  You can go to her site to read the sweet post she did about her Dad!

And one more...,another BFF, Kim, whose Granny is just getting home from the hospital.  She is really needing our prayers for healing and to continue to get stronger.

Also, please continue to remember all those who are taking care of the sickies...they need our prayers, too.  ;)  Man, I am in the praying mood today.  Thank you in advance for your prayers.


God is good all the time, all the time God is good....


No comments: