Monday, January 17, 2005

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Please!!

Today a few of us moms decided to venture to Mc Donalds......it seems we are there EVERYWEEK. The kids love it though and we like to take them there for lunch and let them play. It wears them out and then Macy is ready for a good long nap! Macy had kids meal 4 piece w/Sprite, Reid had the # 11 Chicken w/a med. DP, and.....you guess it....I had the dreaded Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad w/diet DP..... thats our norm!!! And, although it's good....I'm a little burnt out! You can only eat so many salads before you dread going to Mickey D's!! It sounds funny but today as I was eating my salad and sneaking a few fries from Macy's plate, I thought of Heaven! How wonderful it will be to have a NEW body. I picture heaven many ways but today I was thinking of all the things I could eat in eternity without gaining weight!! Won't that be awesome!! ha ha... I can't wait!! ummmmmm....Lord, could you please pass the turtle cheesecake!


No comments: