Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I've been feeling old lately...don't know why. Just noticing a few more wrinkles here and there. I have made a few trips to the local mall for all the latest in face care. Who knows how much money I've spent. I know that "it is what it is" and I know that I am blessed for everyday God gives me. But, if I can help those little wrinkles around the eyes, I will. :) Is that vain? I don't mean to be so paranoid about it but yesterday after I picked Macy up from school I wondered if all that eye cream was really doing its job.....Here's the conversation:

Macy: "Mom, were you alive when George Washington was alive?"

Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Guess I need to head back to the mall for some more face cream.

What do you use to give those old wrinkles a kick in the pants??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, you are beautiful and do not need to worry about those wrinkles. They were put there by your smiles and your friendly personality. I love Macy's question. How did Reid's game come out last nite. i LOVE you guys.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather's House said...

Nana, is that you? :)

Lynn said...

Well, I knew George! He had wooden teeth. And wooden teeth. I think he was kin to Mary, the bus driver. LOL. Out of the mouths of babes......I think I ashamedly put that vanity thing in your pure spirit.

Kim said...

If you did not have wrinkles then you would have never laughed and your laugh is one of my favorite things!!!!! PS - I've never, ever, ever noticed any wrinkles. Seriously. You are beautiful!

silken said...

oh, I've been feeling old lately too. probably though because I am! yes, I have been looking for something...am thinking of trying that Garnier stuff Sarah Jessica Parker advertises...

Holly said...

First, you are not old, and B) you are beautiful!!

I say wrinkles show our smile history--so that's really a good thing--imagine if your non-existent wrinkles were all frowny and bitter? Not good.

Who was telling us about Victoria Principal's line? Was it you? Ha! Well, it sounds like good stuff.

Heather's House said...

thanks guys! yall are too sweet.

Holly, yes, it was me. I use that line of products...along with a few things from Origins. I love that place.