Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great is the Lord


I tell you, that girl of mine never ceases to amaze me. She picked out this perfect verse just for you on this glorious Sunday. I saw her working hard and had my scripture book with her. She could have wrote anything, like "I love the Jon*as Brothers, but instead chose to remind us of our Father and his love for us. We did have to talk about the word "fathom"...haha! I guess that word isn't on the spelling list for 2nd grade. I love that girl....She has the sweetest little heart.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

She is pretty amazing even if I do say so myself. Just like her mom! Love you guys.

Holly said...

Good choice Macy! That is so sweet. :)

Kim said...

Can I come over and give her a BIG hug? I love that girl and her pure heart. Keep teaching her the Word!

Giggi said...

I love that girl. That is one we should all store in our hearts! Thanks for the reminder, Macy!

Lacie said...

Sweet Macy! Sweet Momma!

Daesha said...

What a sweet girl you have. It's a perfect verse. Keep teaching her, momma!