Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Lace!

On November 24, one of my dearest and sweetest friends turned 30! This girl is one that once you are friends with her she will change your life forever. She is kind, she is honest and she loves her family more than words. Her boys are her world. She is such a humble servant for God. As per my sis, she is so going to Heaven, Magna Cum Laude. :) She has taught me so much about how our Heavenly Father loves us. How much we mean to Him, no matter what and I am so thankful for that. She has taught me so much through her actions. She is an awesome example. She always puts others first. Her favorite scripture is Deuteronomy 33:12. Look it up...it is awesome. Her laugh is contagious and her smile is even more so. She can brighten up a room in a minute. She is an awesome cook and loves to wear aprons....which as rubbed off on me. She holds her home together with love. She is so well organized that when I visit her house I want her to come home with me and whip me into shape. She has moved to the country (sniff sniff) and has planted a garden and grown pumpkins. Where does she find the time? :) She is beautiful inside and out. We have the color pink in common! :) She has a sweet and tender heart. She LOVES coffee and all kinds of creamers. And if my memory serves me correctly Pralines and Pecans is her favorite. She is one fantastic OT. And although she now lives far away, she will always be a part of my life. So, here's to you Lacie! I hope your 30's are as rockin' as you are! I'm so thankful for you and for our friendship.
Oh, did I mention that she LOVES s'mores?
Happy Birthday, girl!!!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

She is something else for sure! I am so glad she is in your life too. We love Lace!

Ashley said...

I just went back in your archives to August 5, 2007. Well on that day was someone elses 30th birthday and she only got 7 little bitty sentences. Some only 3 words in a sentence. AND SHE IS YOUR SISTER. ha ha.

Lacie gets umpteen sentences. I see where your loyalty lies. ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Happy 30th Birthday, Lacie. Welcome to the club!

maria said...

Ditto to everything you said in your post! She is truly something special! I am so glad both you and Lacie are in my life. You are both huge blessings! Love you girls!

Lacie said...

A humbled thank you(with many tears).

Love ya,
Lacie

Anonymous said...

love it I like reid good luck benzo!