Monday, November 16, 2009

Question of the day?

Q: How do you know you have a teenage boy living in your
house?




A: Easy.....he has 2 dinner plates full of food and eats every bit
of it!


I can't seem to fill my teenagers tummy. He is hungry every second of the day. I feel so bad for him and I know this is just the beginning. I think I might need to get another job just to pay the extra grocery bill. Wait, what am I saying? Troy will just have to work overtime. ha!

When we go out to eat he gets a steak, people. Seriously. Between him and Troy they can do some damage at a restaurant. Yesterday, after church we went with friends to a local well known deli and he ordered a steak sandwich, We all got a chuckle out of that. Our days of kids meals for the Rooster are long over. Where did my baby go?


What recipes work well for your family that feeds A LOT? I am already having to double the recipes....HELP!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I guess I better stock up! I don't want my Rooster to be hungry. He is growing so much. Can't wait for next week. LOVE LOVE LOVE