Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ever had one of those days when you feel you can't do anything right? Nothing you do seems good enough. Am I making a difference in my kids lives? Am I a good wife? Why did I say that to so-and-so today. yada yada yada....You know the drill. It has been a hard summer for me and my family....Today I was feeling a little blue and as I was checking blogs I found this precious little girl and cried and laughed and laughed some more...she is precious. She has the love of Jesus and it is contagious! It totally cheered me up...I hope it makes you happy, too! Have a great day....


"Faith is exactly what it takes to get through uncertainty. Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith is what sees you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength. Faith is that light in your heart that keeps on shining even when it's all darkness outside. Now is the time to keep that faith alive!"

2 comments:

jody said...

That was wonderful! I think she would be Reese's best friend and they could sing duets together! Love you, jojo

Lynn said...

TOOOOO CUTE. I can totally see Reese joining in. I bet Jenna is going to get tired of watching this. She better get the lyrics.