Saturday, June 17, 2006

Macy's Recital pics





The gangs all here! Reid, Ash, Jenna, Me and Macy pose for a picture after the recial. We were so glad that Jenna, Ash and BA made it for the big day! We all had a blast! :)



















PRINCESS MACY all ready for her dance recital. Check out the make-up! YIKES. I was a little worried about the makeup part but once she was out there on stage it looked really pretty. All the little girls did so good! I had tears in my eyes watching her first recital.















The family after the recital......Reid was glad it was over! ha ha

















Neena and Papaw came to the big recital~~ We were so glad. It wouldn't have been the same without them!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all the pics.

I look fat.


The
End

:)

NanaWhitfield said...

Hey---I think your kids are the cutest ones. I love the pictures and I love reading your blogs. Maybe I will write you another blog so you can get more that one. I enjoyed the pictures of the dance recital, but the ones at SeaWorld were great. Keep them coming. Love you.