Friday, May 12, 2006

Ok...can this week get any crazier! I just had to put Macy in time out.....I know....shocking. The girl is going thru something and I am ready for this phase to be over. There is only so much whining I can take! :) Yes, my kids whine. I feel like they are the only kids on earth who do....

As I type she is yelling from her bed, "Mommy, I'll be good. Open my door" It breaks my heart. Oh, she just opened her door.....ha ha And while she was in time out she changed her clothes. I tell you that girl changes 50 times a day. It wears me out. Her laundry pile is twice as big as the rest of us. She goes from pj's, to clothes, and back to pj's....ALL DAY. She's a hoot.

Lord, be with me! :)

Our week has been a little hectic. We have had field days, splash days, teacher appreciation lunches, Mothers Tea, homework, baseball, dance, dentist appts.....WOW...I'm ready to veg by the pool!!! I think I have burned about 2 tanks of gas just this week. It is a fun busy but there are days when I really do feel like a taxi! HA

Reid has a museum project due next week at school. You had to choose one famous person and do a little report and memorize 10 things about them. Then next week they are to dress up like that person. Then all the third graders go to the library and just stand there in their spot like a wax figure. haha Then, the kinder-2nd grade come in to see them and push a fake button that is in front of them and when the button is pushed they are supposed to spout out all the information that they memorized!! hahaha I think that sounds so fun. I will have to take some pictures and post them. You'll never guess who he picked.....of course it's a baseball player....Albert Pujols. why?? I don't know...he's crazy...I would have picked Brad Ausmus...he's alot cuter! ha Go Astros! One of his little friends picked Barry Bonds. oh, the drama. It ought to be fun to see what everyone picked.

Gotta go....Princess Macy needs a popsicle.....her 3rd for the day.

No comments: