Thursday, November 17, 2005

Out of the mouths of babes

Today while walking to the car after picking Macy up from school I was reading one of her many papers. This was a little interview her teacher gave the kids about things to be thankful for.....

What I am Thankful for
by Macy

On Thanksgiving day I am thankful for: Mommy and Daddy and Granma?
My moms name is: Heather
How old is she: 1 year
My mom smells like: Flowers
She likes to eat: Hamburgers
The thing my mom cooks best is: French fries
What I like best about my mom: earrings
If I had lots of money, I would buy my mom: Ice Cream
My dad's name is: Troy
How old is he: 8 years
My dad smells like: poo-poo
He likes to eat: hamburgers
For fun, my dad like to: wrestle
My dad's job is: making money
What I like best about my dad: he plays basketball


OK...I know what your thinking. No, Troy doesn't really smell like poo-poo. HAHA! Isn't that the funniest thing. I had to go back into her classroom and talk to her teacher. When she saw me walk in she started laughing. I was so embarrassed but she assured me that Macy wasn't the only one who put that word on their paper. That still doesn't make me feel any better about my potty-mouthed child! HA! She says that because Troy and I always fight over who's girl she is... I always say to her that daddy is stinky and she is MY girl. I never dreamed she would say that at school! I guess I need to be a little more careful of what I say. Anyway, I just thought you might need a good laugh!
And by the way I do cook more than just hamburgers and French fries.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so funny! That child, that child...she makes me laugh so hard. Poor Troy, the next time that teacher sees him you know she's going to give him the "sniff" test! HA!

love you!