Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just checkin' in

Hello friends! 

Just thought I would check in with the 'ole blogger today.  So, whoever is reading...hello and I'm glad you stopped by.  :) 

My laptop battery is dead.  So, no pictures today.  I was thinking about a Wordless Wednesday because its easy.  But, no.  I am on our house computer and the pictures I have on there are from 2009.  While, cute..they are a little old.  I was going through them earlier and got a little weepy.  My kids have grown so much in 2 years. 

We went to Splashway with the family yesterday.  We had so much fun.  Splashway is a little water park stuck in the middle of nowhere...Sheridan, Tx.  I have no idea how I got there...I am just thankful for my good 'ole GPS or I would still be riding around.  Anyway, we all got a little too much sun, ate way too many dippin' dots (which I wish I would have invented) and enjoyed floating around all day.  The Lazy river was my favorite...that and watching the kids have a blast.

Our house is coming along great.  We have a meeting with the builder tomorrow and then they should start sheet rocking.  We are so excited and feel so blessed.  It has been so awesome watching it go up.  Those builders are so fast!  I love watching the kids run in the house to see what they have done in their rooms!  They already have their rooms picked out and Macy already knows that she wants a pink room.  Girl after my own heart.  :)  We are going to really appreciate our home even more when we move in after being stuck in this little apartment all summer. 

We are having a good summer so far.  What are y'all doing to stay busy this summer??  Do tell...

No comments: