Monday, August 04, 2008

38 candles


Happy Birthday to my sweetheart. Today he is 38. Oh, my how time flies. We have known each other for 20 years. Can you believe it? I seems like just yesterday we here holding hands through the hallways of SHS, riding around to Def Leppard and having the porch light flashed at us while we were smooching in the driveway (thanks Mom!). HA! We have been through alot together and had some really fun times. Most of the memories I have growing up have him in it. And they are the ones I hold so dear to my heart. We have, of course, had some not so good. But more good than bad. But through it all we have loved each other with all we have and I fall more in love with him everyday. I am so glad that God gave him to me. I am blessed. Happy Birthday to my best friend, my soul mate. I love you.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh.....sweet. Most of my memories of growing up are with Troy too! He is a special guy and we love him too. I hope he has many more happy birthdays.

Giggi said...

Aw.. that's so sweet! Happy birthday Troy! We all love you!!! I'm so glad you finally caught up with me!

jody said...

Finally...a POST! And a great one at that! We, also, are so happy that you married that wonderful man. He is a blessing to all of us and we thank God he is part of our family. Give him a birthday hug from all of us. Love you, JoJo

Anonymous said...

I like him too, Heather. You picked a very special someone to spend your life with and to share two wonderful children. We love you all and we do wish you a very special birthday and a happy, happy new year. Love you bunches---Poppi and Nana

Kim said...

Sniff-sniff! You are blessed with such a great guy!!! HBD Troy!