Friday, August 12, 2005

skool is kool

Please pray for little Reid...he will be starting school on Monday. I can't believe he will be in the third grade. It just seems like yesterday that I was changing his diapers, rocking him to sleep, letting him run back and forth to Nana and Poppi's and letting him watch Barney, over and over. :) Time flies.......

We got to meet his teacher today and I am really excited. She was really nice....she reminded me of Jenna...young, very sweet and thoughtful, excited about school, and loving on all the kids. I got a little teary eyed watching Reid as he played in his desk and looked around the room in hopes of a friend being in there that he knew.....and "YES", he said, "Jorge is in my room!!" Yikes....they are a pair. Let's hope Ms. Digman separates them during class. ha ha He is also glad that his friend Matthew is in there from church. I'm glad too. I have a really good feeling about this year so please pray with me that it will be better than last year.....No tears this year.... I can't take it

No comments: